Rosenice Commitment to Our Consumers
1. What Personal Data Do We Collect?2. Why Do We Need to Collect Personal Information?3. How Do We Collect Information?4. How Do We Share Personal Data?5. Your Privacy Rights, Your Choices.6. Interest-based Advertising and Ad-choices7. Kids8. Parental Participation9. Security of Your Personal Data10. Other Sites11. About Free Gifts12. Changes and Policy Updates
13. Contact us
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect data that you provide to us or allow us to use it. Such information may include but are not limited to, your name, birthday, physical address, E-mail address, phone number, contact information, social media information, and personal data, location (GPS) information, product reviews, credit card, and payment platform.
2. WHY DO WE NEED TO COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?Everything we do, and the data we collect, is in pursuit of bringing beauty to your life. For example, we use the information to:1. Provide tailored content, services, advertisements and offers;2. Respond to questions and providing news, emails/communication from us;3. Administer and manage your account or loyalty program membership;4. Verify your identity and preventing fraud;5. Fulfill product purchases;6. Contact you, send notice of changes to an Rosenice policy;7. Improve the effectiveness of our Sites, stores, customer service, and product offerings;8. Conduct research and analytics;9. Allowing log in, sharing and use of our content with a social media account;10. Provide shipping and other rewards from your selected third party providers (such as Shop Runner);11. Post your content and consumer reviews on the sites, our social media pages and related third party sites that retail or feature our brands and products;
Rosencie collects information that you provide to us, from your engagement with our brand site and platforms, advertising, media, and from third parties who have your consent to share it.
4. HOW DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA？
We will not disclose or sell your personal data to third parties outside of the Rosenice brand for their own independent marketing or business purposes without your consent, nor will we use your personal data for advertising purposes without your consent.
5. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS, YOUR CHOICESYou may change your preferences and unsubscribe from email services from our brands by (i) modifying you're registered user information on the Sites; (ii) sending us an email; (iii) following the unsubscribe instructions in the communication that you receive.You may at any time opt-out from push notifications and allowing Rosenice to access location data by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device. You can stop all further collection of information by our mobile applications by uninstalling the mobile application. Please note that if you uninstall the mobile application from your mobile device, the unique identifier associated with your mobile device will continue to be stored. If you re-install the application on the same mobile device, we will be able to re-associate this identifier to your previous transactions and activities.In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain Personal Information you have submitted through the Sites. We are under no obligation to store such Personal Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Personal Information. In addition, you should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
We will retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your personal data to provide you services, contact us here. We do not control certain privacy settings and preferences maintained by our social media partners like Facebook and Twitter. If you wish to make changes to those settings and preferences, you may do so by visiting the settings page of the appropriate social media site.
6. INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING AND AD CHOICESWe use third-party companies to serve advertisements, measure the performance and engagement with our ads, provide an analytic, preference, and interest information. In some instances, these ad network providers, advertisers, sponsors, and/or analytics service providers may use their own tracking technology to capture information about your device, use, and engagement online.
Options are Device-specific, so if you use multiple Devices, you should opt-out on each one. You can also opt-out of certain targeted advertising programs by clicking on the Ad-Choices icon that may appear on some of our advertising. We may use more than one third party company for placing this advertising, which requires opt-out of each program. You will still see advertisements while you're browsing online but they may not be targeted to you based on your interests.
Rosenice's site is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under age 13, please contact us.
8. PARENTAL PARTICIPATION
We strongly recommend that minors 13 years of age or older ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet and we encourage parents to teach their children about safe internet use practices.
9. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Rosenice maintains reasonable safeguards to protect personal data against loss, unauthorized use, disclosure, or destruction and when transferring information for processing and requires third parties providing services on our behalf to do the same. Rosenice maintains reasonable safeguards to protect personal data against loss, unauthorized use, disclosure or destruction and when transferring information for processing and requires third parties providing services on our behalf to do the same.
However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
10. OTHER SITES
The Sites may contain links to third party sites that are not owned or operated by Rosenice. This includes links from advertisers, sponsors, and/or partners that may use our logo(s) as part of a co-branding or co-marketing agreement. We do not control, recommend, or endorse and are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services, or privacy policies or practices. These other sites may send their own cookies or other tracking technologies to your Device, they may independently collect data or solicit Personal Information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any site which appears or claims that it is one of our Sites (including those linked to through an email or social networking page). Sites may make available chat rooms, forums, message boards, and newsgroups. Remember that any information that you disclose in these areas becomes public information and is not subject to the provisions of this Privacy and Cookie Notice.
11. ABOUT FREE GIFTSWe will not provide free gift except for the following situation:1, Provide when the customer purchases;2, As indicated in the marketing or advertising campaign;
3, Other activities whose primary purpose is not to collect users' personal information.
13. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about Privacy, please contact us:
CN:+(86)13725509979Address (not for returen):
17700 Castleton Street, Ste. Suite#338 City of Industry, CA 91748
Hu Lian E Shi Dai 6th Floor, Zhongxing Ro, Bantian Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, CN 518129Email:
UPDATED: Sept 2020